First Day Questions (answers)
My previous computer experience is Adobe Illustrator in Graphic Design. What I hope to get out of this class is to become more familiar with the computer and using different programs to support my ideas for animation. I would also like to strengthen my drawing skills. I do not have any experience with Photoshop. I took a Graphic Design class my senior year in high school and did different projects with Adobe Illustrator. I also did a project with InDesign. I have a PC at home and my own personal mac, but neither have Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. I mostly use mac now. With my major I hope to eventually create my own animated series. At the very least, be apart of a company. I have many favorite artists since they all have their own unique talents. If I had to pick one, it would be Rachel Smyth who both wrote and drew Lore Olympus on Webtoon. I recently learned Greek Mythology and find it very interesting so when I found this I had to read it. It is both beautiful and very original. E...

Comments
Post a Comment